12 February 2012

Story About My Mother

There are many people who I love but my mother is the only one I love more than everything.  I met her when I was born at the hospital.  She learned me how to talk and read.  I remember the day she wakes me up to go to bath doing that with her all love and smile.  Oh! my mother is genius.

My mother raised me by her own but she gives me all I need.  She is a caring and loving person.  When I have school work and I don’t understand she helps me peacefully.  When it is my birthday party she buys me some cake then I can invite my friends.  But when she don’t have money to buy some cake she gives me something or she sings me birthday song.  At Christmas day we had lot of fun because we were sitting together having a delicious food and drinks.

I love my mother because she gave me sense of belonging, she is my heart and my soul, she gave my freedom to participate in class, I understand things at school because of her and she is source of pride and self-image.


By Gaamangwe Montshiwa, Form 2 Student




[In English club I like to have writing workshops every now and then.  Some of the students' work is cute, funny, and/or impressive, so I'm sharing it with you.  Keep in mind that English is these students' second, third, or even fourth language.  I am posting these exactly as written, including misspellings and other grammar/language mistakes.]

No comments:

Post a Comment