08 February 2012

My Favourite Teacher

A middle-aged woman who has a tiny bright eyes.  Light in complexion with bright, long shiny hair.  This is my beloved teacher.

While it is her day, she came shining with smile.  She teach us happily without any fear.  She know herself as she know her subject, also what she have to teach.

This teacher’s name is called Ms. Mookinyana.  She love us as she love her children.

I would like to pass her subject with Merit that she will be surprised.  I would like her to live a long savely life.



By Lorato Sebopiwa, Form 1 student




*Side note - Ms. Mookinyana is my best friend here in Botswana!






[In English club I like to have writing workshops every now and then.  Some of the students' work is cute, funny, and/or impressive, so I'm sharing it with you.  Keep in mind that English is these students' second, third, or even fourth language.  I am posting these exactly as written, including misspellings and other grammar/language mistakes.]

2 comments:

  1. "While it is her day, she came shining with smile. She teach us happily without any fear. She know herself as she know her subject, also what she have to teach."

    I love this beyond words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I know, this one is so precious. My favorite part is that she wishes her a "long savely life." I have no idea what that means!

    ReplyDelete