10 February 2012

English Club Members

There are so many English members in the library
They are wearing their school uniform

They are with their beautiful teachers
I like to be an English member so that I can be able to say anything in English

I would like to encourage English members to go on with their club.

I am so happy about what I have seen in the library. 
Many students in the library are smiling.

There are many books in the library.




By Kagiso Jelankoo, Form 1 Student






[In English club I like to have writing workshops every now and then.  Some of the students' work is cute, funny, and/or impressive, so I'm sharing it with you.  Keep in mind that English is these students' second, third, or even fourth language.  I am posting these exactly as written, including misspellings and other grammar/language mistakes.]

No comments:

Post a Comment