16 February 2012

My Self

My name is Refilwe Simane.  I am a girl who is short and clever.  I live in Mahetlwe but I board in Motswakhumo Junior Secondary School.

I am cool like a cool cat.  I like to pass my exam very much.  When I was doing standard seven I was take number 1*.  When I tell my mother that she smile with white teeth that look like a snow.

I have improved to speak English when I meet my friend.  She told me that practice makes perfect.  I also like English.  Nowadays when I speak English I speak it like Africans.

I want to be English teacher when I grow up.




By Refilwe Simane, Form 1 Student


*Taking "number 1" means that she got the best grades in her class.


[In English club I like to have writing workshops every now and then.  Some of the students' work is cute, funny, and/or impressive, so I'm sharing it with you.  Keep in mind that English is these students' second, third, or even fourth language.  I am posting these exactly as written, including misspellings and other grammar/language mistakes.]

No comments:

Post a Comment